*Do you want to work for the UK’s #1 Great Places to Work 2020?*
This isn’t just a job, it’s the beginning of a career with amazing opportunities worldwide.
• Salary up to £22,800 per annum
• Free healthy meals on duty
• Travel and food discounts: - discounted hotel nights plus 50% off F&B (subject to individual outlets)
• Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Pension scheme
• Discounted dental and health cover
• High street discounts: with Perks at Work
• Free uniforms and laundry
• Free car park
• Grow your career: access to a network of 6500+ hotels across 100+ countries (subject to local right to work rules)
• Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career
• Your next position could be as Senior Housekeeping Supervisor or Assistant Housekeeping Manager
WHAT’S THE JOB?
Housekeeping Supervisor at Hilton Reading
• You will supervise the hotel housekeeping team
• You will carry out routine inspections of guest bedrooms
• You will assist the Housekeeping Manager with trainings as required
• You’ll work from 7am or 9am. 5 days per week, sometimes including weekends and bank holidays
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Housekeeping experience
• Genuine friendliness
• Team players
• A drive to always learn more
• Great communicators
• Pride in personal presentation
• Immediate start
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom.
• Documentation is required at interview stage (for EU Nationals share code requested to check EU Settled/Pre-Settled status)