Compass Group is currently recruiting for a Housekeeping Manager to join our team working on our prestigious contract with The Christie Private Care, Manchester. This role reports to the Hotel Services Manager and manages their 3 sites within the area.
Housekeeping and Infection Control help secure the foundations of a healthcare environment. Leading by example and setting high standards of service, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically with a focus on superior quality. You will also need to ensure optimum productivity and client service levels are achieved at all times.
More about the role:
- Up to £28,000 per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who you are:
- Directly manage the service as defined and agreed with the Hotel Services Manager
- Lead the housekeeping team across all 3 sites. including dealing with any HR issues that may arise
- Develop and motivate the team through training, recruitment, engagement & reward management
- Support with the implementation of Compass' methods and technology
- Build strong relationships with the clinical teams and work in partnership with all other departments within the facilities
- Accountability for departmental finances including payroll
- Ensure safety in everything you do - promoting safe work habits and best practice
Who we are:
- Leadership and Management experience essential
- Must have experience dealing with a variety of senior stakeholders
- Ability to communicate clearly face to face with clients & colleagues
- Strong knowledge of HSE
- The ability to guide, mentor and train a team to maximise their potential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player & able to get on with others
- Able to produce accurate work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Excellent eye for detail
- Computer literate
- Healthcare/Hotel experience within housekeeping
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.