HR Administrator Business Unit:
Kier Living Sub Location:
Fixed Term 9 Months
You can shape the world around you with Kier Group. We're one of the UK's leading names in construction - inspiring innovations in a multitude of market sectors - and wherever you join us, you'll be able to achieve and collaborate with one of the country's most established and inspired forward thinkers in construction, property, residential and services.
Kier Living is at the forefront of tackling the unprecedented demand for new housing in the UK. Government, local councils and housing associations trust our expert team and 100-year pedigree to deliver affordable mixed tenure and high-quality private developments - a commitment that's seeing us build thousands of new homes every year, offering you a valued role in meeting the housing needs of a nation. Overview:
To provide accurate and effective administrative support to the HR team.
If you are relatively new to HR or recently qualified this role will provide you with development across all aspects of the function including some project work. Responsibilities and Duties:
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Monitor and triage the HR email resource accounts ensuring incoming communications are responded to in a timely manner or dispatched to the relevant person for reply;
- Support fleet processes maintaining accurate records on fleet; supporting colleagues with their enquiries;
- Work alongside outsourced fleet team to ensure accuracy of data and progressing of spot hires/dehires/renewals/trade up/down options;
- Work alongside HR Advisors, HR Business Partners and Senior Recruiter to provide administrative support across the team;
- Support the preparation and issuing of induction packs for new joiners and issue packs at the appropriate times to the relevant personnel;
- Provide administrative support on a range of HR projects;
- Other adhoc HR administrative tasks commensurate with the grade of the role;
- On-line filing of recruitment documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Experience of working in an administrative support role;
- Experience in using Microsoft office packages;
- Experience of working in a confidential environment;
- Strong team player with a desire to learn and contribute to the success of a busy professional team;
- Possess a positive "can do" attitude.
In return we are offering a competitive salary and package as well as the support and scope to build a long and fruitful partnership with Kier. Make the journey. Leave a legacy.