HR Advisor- Gateshead
At Churchill, we put our people first so that they can deliver outstanding service to our clients. We recognise that our client’s environment reflects their brand and provides a better workplace for their people. We never compromise on quality and are unrivalled in our attention to detail.
We are searching for an HR Advisor- Gateshead to provide comprehensive advice on Employee Relations situations including absence management, redundancies, disciplinary and grievances. You will handle high volume ER cases in a fast-paced environment and work within agreed timescales. Do you have what it takes to join our team? Are you an experienced HR Advisor within the Private Sector? Do you have experience in managing high volumes of ER cases?
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a business, built on strong foundations, named in The Sunday Times, Grant Thornton Top Track 250, Britain’s private mid-market growth companies. We are driven to Always Do Right and we are looking for people who share our values. Our independence gives us the freedom to do what we believe in. We believe it’s our responsibility to do right by our clients, our society and our planet.
As an HR Advisor- Gateshead you will be responsible for:
- Advising, guiding and supporting Managers
- Ensuring HR policies and procedures are met, and sound employee relations are facilitated and promoted.
- Employment legislation
- TUPE in/out detailed management
- Temporary policy and procedures
- Supporting the Head of HR on completion of ET3 forms and production of Employment Tribunal Bundles
- Undertaking of ad-hoc projects as and when required
- Supporting employees and managers across the UK on a helpdesk for Employee Relations processes
- Production of confidential monthly statistical reports on ER cases, Tribunals, compromise agreements, sickness and Employee turnover highlighting any drastic negative or positive movement to the Head of HR
As HR Advisor- Gateshead you will have the following expertise and attributes:
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building
- Ability to work high volumes of cases at any one time whilst be able to prioritise
- An appropriate level of generalist HR experience gained within a fast-moving environment
- An excellent understanding of HR policies and procedures and employment legislation including redundancies, TUPE, DBS, Security Vetting Grievance, Disciplinary and termination management
- Ability to respond under pressure to fluctuating circumstances
- Ability to manage a high and diverse workload
- Ideally knowledge and understanding of the complexity of working in an unionised environment
- Passionate, flexible, trustworthy and innovative
Our commitment to Equality. Diversity and Inclusion, we are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seek to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity throughout the recruitment process.