We are currently have a vacancy for a HR & People Operations Manager to join one of our prestigious contracts based in Wimbledon. You will be responsible for providing a proactive unit based HR service, you will enhance the culture and business philosophy ensuring the smooth planning and delivery of a first class HR service.
Compass Group is the name behind the legendary experiences and powerful partnerships with UK's most iconic and unique venues: from stadiums, conference centres, museums and galleries to heritage sites and performing arenas. With good, honest food at the heart and services in our soul, we live and breathe hospitality. Job Description
- Up to £35,000 depending on experience
- Working 5 out of 7 days - 40 hour per week
- Opportunity to work to grow and develop within Compass
As the HR People Operations Manager you will lead and motivate the team of permanent and casual employees within the HR and Staffing Team.
The Ideal Candidate
- To provide proactive venue-based labour management and HR function
- Responsible for the overall delivery of the People Operations function within the venue, liaising with the senior management team to deliver best practice, drive change and constantly deliver business objectives
- To provide strong leadership whilst delivering and managing the People Operations function
- To ensure the smooth planning and delivery of a first-class service to the internal customer base and all customers within the venue/s
- To ensure that all individuals employed at the venue are recruited and trained to the required and set standards onsite
- Provide support to the senior management team on all employee relation issues, in conjunction with HR Support Centre and regional HR Business Partner
- Support all performance management and succession planning within the venue in conjunction with the regional HR Business Partner
- Remain perceptive to innovative ideas and pursue them in a positive manner
- Acts as a central point of contact for employee queries on HR policies and procedures
- Assist at employee relations meetings as required and provide support alongside HR Support Centre and HR Business Partner
- Ensure all worker files contain the correct new starter paperwork and RTW documents
About The Company
- You will have previous experience as a HR Manager within a similar fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in the hospitality and leisure industry.
- You will be a strong HR generalist with demonstrable experience of leading an operational function.
- As you will be supporting employee engagement and enhancing training and development offerings, you will have a proven people management background.
- Commercially savvy and have experience of supporting a high volume variable labour workforce. A flexible approach you will be required to work towards business needs.
- Ideally you will be CIPD qualified however this is not essential.
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.