We are recruiting a HR Assistant to assist in the provision of a responsive Human Resources (HR) service by providing administrative support, coordination and evaluation of learning and development at Lincoln College.
Please view the Job Description and Person Specification to find out more about this exciting opportunity currently available.
Our employees have access to our comprehensive reward and recognition programme from day 1. As a Lincoln College Group employee, you will have access to:
- Over 200 perks, discounts and freebies available via our Perkbox platform
- 25 days annual leave plus the ability to purchase/sell up to 5 days annual leave each year (pro rata if part-time)
- A dedicated calendar of wellbeing events – Find out more here
- Heavily discounted Deans Sport and Leisure gym and spa membership
- Flexible/Hybrid working opportunities
- A relaxed dress code on Fridays and during non-term time
- Royal London Pension Scheme
How to apply: Please click the ‘apply online’ button that can be found at the bottom of the advert on our website (https://www.lincolncollege.ac.uk/jobs)
Contact Us: Please contact us if you require any further information regarding this vacancy or our recruitment process – email@example.com
Follow Us: Follow us on Twitter - @LCG_Jobs to keep up to date with all of our vacancies and recruitment information.
Connect with Us: Charlotte Hill / Sam Crosby (HR Assistant - Recruitment).
On occasion we receive significantly more applications than expected for some vacancies and under such circumstances we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We operate a talent pool scheme whereby candidates who are not successful on this occasion may be considered for a period of up to 3 months for similar positions.