Are you a passionate Junior HR professional looking to develop your skill and gain further experience within quality and compliance? Here at Compass, a leading Global hospitality business we have the perfect opportunity to join us as the HR Quality Assurance and Training Assistant working with one of our major clients!
This is a diverse role and no two days will be the same. You will be key in supporting the managers in all back-office administration and drive efficiencies and processes across various sites
*This role is London based but will require some travel to other client sites**
- Competitive salary.
- Discounts at various high street stores
- depending on experience
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
This is a key support role and your day to day accountability will include the following:
The Ideal Candidate
- Supporting manager with adhoc HR duties.
- General HR admin (vetting, personal files etc)
- Conducting induction plans into the business
- Completing the onboarding processes
- Support in HR procedures such as investigation and disciplinary procedures.
- Involvement and Managing training plans
To be right for this role you will be able to demonstrate the following: You will already have experience within a HR role have some experience within training or exposure to training.
You will also be able to demonstrate the following:
About The Company
- Someone adaptable and organised,
- Good communications skills with the ability to liase at all levels across the business.
- Great attention to detail, happy to deal with some reoccurring tasks able to take instructions and work reasonably independently - some travel to other sites but predominantly London
- Excellent communication skills, both written and
- Solid grasp of Microsoft windows (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in senior administrative roles
- Proven track record in planning, organisation and time management
- Excellent telephone manner
- Basic financial acumen
- Self-motivated with the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Ensure that key processes and deadlines are met and adhered to.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.