We are looking for an HR Associate on a fixed term contract to join the HR Service Delivery team in Maple Cross. You will be providing first line support to the business through the HR helpdesk, and to be responsible for the delivery of all HR processes.
- Provide advice to employees on a range of HR issues, e.g. benefits, policies, via the HR helpdesk (phone & e-mail) in line with company values and acting in accordance with relevant and best HR practice
- Production of relevant documentation in line with HR procedures. Documentation sent out in an accurate and timely manner, with relevant information passed onto HR Data Specialist team
- Manage the maternity process liaising with HR Business Partners, HR Data Specialists and Occupational Health as appropriate
- Managing transactions regarding starters and leavers, ensuring all involved are up to date and including liaison with service providers
- Payroll liaison ensuring information is correct and within relevant payroll cut-off dates
- Production of offer letter and all items relating to new starters including the co-ordination and liaison of the reference checking process, OH clearance, company car process etc
- Participation in projects as requested
- Plan, organise and prioritise workload on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, ensuring work is evenly allocated across the team and that adequate cover is available to ensure service levels are maintained within the HR Operations team
We're looking for:
- Experience within an HR service delivery environment
- Previous HR Administration experience - either advisory or onboarding employees
- CIPD qualified or working towards
- Experience of all MS Office packages in particular Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Exce
A career with us means you’ll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
We thrive through embracing differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic – we know that diversity opens a rich potential for new ways of thinking, helping us to build successful and winning teams. We call it Naturally Skanska.
We welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need. Anyone who applies for a role can ask about flexibility at interview. In return, we will explore what is possible for the role.
This is an advert for our job vacancy, and therefore may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the role described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of Skanska.
For a full role profile or if you would like to discuss the role in further detail, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.