Are you amazing with Excel? Do you have an eagle eye for detail? Can you work with large volumes of complex data? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As the People Data Manager, you will provide data analytics that can be used across the People team to provide insight and inspire actions to make Metro Bank better for colleagues and customers. You will transform raw data and statistics into formats that can be easily used and understood across the Bank.
So what would you be doing?...
• Providing data and enabling colleagues to have fantastic conversations with our managers and colleagues
• Empowering and assisting the People Partner team to interpret data trends and linking these to business trends and performance
• Working closely with the Reward team to produce and submit regulatory reporting data such as Directors Emoluments, EBA Higher Earners and the Annual Report & Accounts
• Contributing to various projects by providing summary/analysis and interpretation of people data, such as the annual Gender Pay Gap reporting, and systems related projects
• Supporting Chief People Officer in the annual budget process and maintaining accurate monthly by month budget data to monitor budget spend
• Identifying and eliminating gaps in our people reporting, both by implementing new reports and analysis, and working with the relevant teams to make sure we are getting the right source information
• Advising on data requirements for reporting for any new or updated processes or systems
• Using both internal and external data sources to apply predictive analytics to key areas of reporting (e.g. attrition)
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• Naturally, you will have experience working as a Senior Data Analyst or a Manager
• It would be amazing if you have experience working with people/HR data
• You will have previous experience in setting up and running reports from a database
• We need you to be fantastic at using Excel to analyse raw data, and using other systems and databases in place to get the maximum out of the data
• You will need to have the ability to present data in a simple and clear way
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Please note that sometimes we may close a job earlier for applications if we are inundated with amazing candidates.. Good luck!