We have a exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join our team at addenbrookes Hospital to provide a HR support service for all service managers across the hospital site. There is also a requirement to work closely with the relevant Compass Group HRBP's to oversee Compass initiatives and participate in Compass activity when required. What we'll give:
More about the role:
- £38,000 per year
- 40 hours per week
- Based in Cambridge
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
As one of our HR Managers, your key responsibilities will be
Who you are:
- Oversee all Employee Relations cases including attending meeting as note taker or lead, as appropriate
- Provide HR advice to the Medirest onsite team, be the first point of contact for all HR issues
- Work closely with the central recruitment team and administrators
- Oversee the training co-ordinator to ensure all mandatory training is completed by all employees.
- Provide HR reports, including compiling the HR section for the monthly report
- Ensure the attendance policy is being adhered to and support the management team in tackling both short- and long-term absence cases.
- Arrange monthly meetings with service managers to determine HR activity
- Support the managers in the recruitment process
- Manage the annual appraisal review and mid-term review process
- Manage the succession planning and talent management process in conjunction with the HR Business Partner
- Arrange employee recognition awards
- Roll out/conduct HR Skills Training
- Attend Trust meetings as required
Knowledge and Skills
- At least 3 years HR experience
- Experience of managing a team
- Knowledge of the service industry, working directly with staff
- Must be a team leader, able to motivate and communicate with the team
Education and Qualifications
- Must have gained GCSE/GCE/CSE in English and Maths
- Must have CIPD qualification
- PC Literate
- Dealing with employees
- Delivering and facilitating training
- Dealing with clients
Who we are:
- Must be flexible to meet the needs of the business
- Able to drive
- Able to and willing to occasionally stay away for meetings/courses etc
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.