This is an exciting and challenging role where no two days will be the same! We are looking for an energetic, resilient person with proven experience in an HR Management role. You must be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge across all aspects of the People function - including Employee Relations, Organisational Design, Resourcing, Talent Management and Reward - with the ability to translate this knowledge into pragmatic and robust HR advice. This role will report into the Contract Director, with a dotted line' responsibility to the HRBP. Our team comprises of c.750 employees. Job Description
- A fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join Compass, based at Northwick Park Hospital covering multiple sites for our Medirest business
- Up to £40k per annum depending on experience
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
As the HR Manager, it will be your responsibility for delivering the people MAP (Management and Performance Reporting) agenda across multiple sites being and being based at Northwick Park Hospital, ensuring contract success through effective people engagement, the creation of a high-performance culture! The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
- Knowledge of best practice in specific HR areas - recruitment, absence management, capability, disciplinary and grievance - Strong employment law knowledge.
- Experience of advising and managing a high ER caseload
- Experience in managing an HR function
- Experience of engagement with Senior Leaders -ability to influence with confidence and credibility.
- Evidence of working in an unionised environment is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with excellent organisational skills
- Strong commercial acumen
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.