What we'll give:
- To ensure that the contract with our client operates safely and sustainably year-round.
- To plan, maintain and deliver a comprehensive auditing programme in line with our ISO 9001, ISO14001 and ISO 45001 accreditation requirements.
- To investigate incidents and implement improvements and liaise with enforcement bodies.
- To provide training, support, mentoring and coaching to frontline teams and senior managers.
- To provide expertise and technical support to enable the catering team to meet and exceed the required regulatory, corporate and accreditation requirements relating to Health& Safety, Food Safety, Quality and the Environment across the range of services.
- Liaise with other health and safety, environment and quality professionals within the wider business to achieve the above objectives in such a way that ensures we have a consistent approach across the wider contracts operated.
More about the role:
- £40000-£41600 per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
This is an exciting opportunity to join us as we undertake this brand new contract in the West of Scotland. You will liaise with a variety of stakeholders across the business and ensure that other partnership members are fully compliant with our Health & Safety Standards and legal requirements. Who you are:
We are looking for someone with the following attributes;
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- A leader, someone who takes the initiative and drives for results
- Organised, able to judge and prioritise
- Honest, transparent and consistent
- Gain and hold the respect of others
- Have a flexible approach with a can do safely attitude
Essential requirements for this role include;
Good knowledge of Health and Safety Management/Risk Assessment/Accident Investigation or relevant experience
IOSH Qualification or equivalent
Strong compliance driven personality
Desirable requirements for this role include;
NEBOSH General Certificate or Equivalent
ISO Auditing, Environmental Management
Advanced Food Hygiene Qualification or significant experience
Train the Trainer accredited with experience
Self-motivated and ability to adapt to a changing environment
Experience of leading and inspiring Managers to deliver HSE results & objectives Who we are:
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.