Up to 40k basic
Twickenham Stadium is the home of England Rugby and the largest dedicated rugby union venue in the world, seating up to 82,000 people.
The stadium is a destination for fans around the world to experience the action on the pitch on a match day, dance to some of the biggest stars in music and we want you to be part of it!
This is an exciting role for the next HSE Manager to make this role thier own as we mobalise and re-open to the great public!
Overall Purpose of the Role
- To ensure that the TEL contract operates safely and sustainably year-round.
- To plan, maintain and deliver a comprehensive auditing programme in line with our ISO 9001, ISO14001 and ISO 45001 accreditation requirements.
- To investigate incidents and implement improvements and liaise with enforcement bodies.
- To provide training, support, mentoring and coaching to frontline teams and senior managers.
- To provide expertise and technical support to enable the catering team to meet and exceed the required regulatory, corporate and accreditation requirements relating to Health & Safety, Food Safety, Allergens, Quality and the Environment across the range of services.
Liaise with other health and safety, environment and quality professionals within the wider business to achieve the above objectives in such a way that ensures we have a consistent approach across the wider contracts operated. Who we are:
We are Levy UK, we are passionate about about food, quality drinks and first class service!