Do you have impressive interpersonal skills? Are you an accomplished multitasker? Do you have a passion for impeccable customer service? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
A new opportunity has arisen for an HR Administrator to join the Medirest Family, primarily based at Northwick Park Hospital, with occasional travel to Ealing Hospital & Central Middlesex hospital. Ideally you will have your own transport or prepared to use public transport. What we'll give:
More about the role:
- £11.52 per hour, 37.5 hours per week
- Mainly Monday to Friday, office hours, but must have flexibility to adjust if needed as we occasionally need to meet / talk to night staff and weekend staff
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who you are:
- Ensuring all elements of daily HR administration are carried out, including adhoc HR administrative requirements and HR Portal maintenance.
- Assist with notetaking in all ER meetings as required.
- Support the HR Manager to produce weekly and monthly reports as required.
- Ensure documents and trackers, relating to ER casework, probation, daily absences, short term absence and long term absence are maintained and kept up to date.
- Ensure documents and trackers relating to the PDR process are maintained and kept up to date.
- Oversee Occupational Health Referral process.
- Oversee the DBS process.
- Support the management of all aspects of the family-friendly processes including maternity, paternity, adoption, parental and flexible working, ensuring all necessary paperwork is completed and Heads of Department are kept fully up to date.
- Support with recruitment and selection on site.
- Support with the delivery of training/inductions where necessary.
- Support with the implementation and administration of Be A Star' recognition programme and administration of Long Service Awards and other Company initiatives.
- Support with the implementation and communication of the Employee Satisfaction survey and action plans.
- Support to carry out quarterly personnel file audit.
- To carry out any other reasonable request which supports the Contract.
Who we are:
- Possess good IT skills; fully competent in Microsoft Office and educated to GCSE level in English and Maths.
- Able to work under pressure with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Good understanding/evidence of Employee Relations case management (policy, process and procedures), would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to build and develop effective working relationships across all levels
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Resilient under pressure with a firm but empathetic style
- Able to challenge and provide advice and guidance.
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- HR Qualification qualification or working towards CIPD or Apprenticeship, would be an advantage, but not essential, this can be offered through our Career Pathways.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check; costs met by the employer.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.