Join us as a Hybrid Wealth Adviser
- If you’re customer focused with strong relationship management skills, this is an excellent opportunity to join our business
- You’ll become a trusted adviser to our customers as you help them to achieve their financial goals, providing them with bespoke wealth management advice
- You'll be perfectly positioned to develop your skill set, and you'll be offered the chance to significantly progress your career
- You can be based in any UK location
What you'll do
As a Hybrid Wealth Adviser, you’ll be managing the investment needs of your customers and providing suitable wealth management advice on investments and protection through our hybrid channels. You’ll be building and maintaining strong customer relationships, making sure that customer requests are responded to quickly and efficiently to drive high customer retention and satisfaction.
You’ll also be:
- Delivering profitable and sustainable assets under management growth for the business across a broad range of products
- Undertaking investment and pension reviews and making sure that the customer experience guidelines are adhered to
- Identifying opportunities for referrals to the wider business and making sure that these are captured by the most appropriate segment for the customer’s needs
- Making sure that customer reviews are completed accurately and on time, including updating profiles and wealth balance sheets for all customers
- Keeping up-to-date with financial markets and macroeconomic news, and remaining well informed of the views of markets and asset classes
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with experience in banking or financial services with a broad understanding of financial products and services. You’ll hold an appropriate qualification in accordance with the FCA training and competence handbook, covering advice activity of securities, derivatives and packaged products.
It’s also essential that you hold a minimum of a QCA level 4, such as a CII diploma or equivalent.
Additionally, you’ll need:
- Strong relationship management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Investment skills, including expertise in detailed client profiling, risk analysis and asset allocation
- The ability to articulate current views on macroeconomic environments and financial markets
- Strong numeracy and Microsoft Office skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team