We are looking for a Project Manager to join our engineering services business on-site in London to organise the design, implementation and Construction management of Integrated Network Infrastructure, Access Control, CCTV, Audio Visual, Fibre Optic, Satellite, PMS, Telecoms Packages on various projects, including procurement, installation, commissioning, compliance testing and final hand over to the end client, delivering within budget and programme to the satisfaction of all engaged parties.
- Add value to the design process by challenging baseline solutions, traditional methods and techniques.
- To deliver works within the contract programme, improve build ability and reduce whole life costs.
- Ensure all design solutions, offered by designers and trade-contractors, fully comply with the project specifications.
- Manage the trade contractors, including the production of working drawings, procurement and performance on site.
- Ensure good communications within the project and regularly brief other team members, providing regular written reports to monitor performance
- Assist in developing and managing risk and opportunity registers for work sections you are responsible for.
- Manage the on-boarding process to ensure all parties are provided with the correct network connectivity.
We're looking for:
- Experience in the installation and integration of Structured Cabling Systems, with a knowledge of material specifications and industry working practices
- Solid experience and understanding of IP CCTV systems
- Knowledge and understanding of telecommunications solutions
- Experience in forecasting and projecting budget costs through the project life cycle.
- Experience and knowledge industry recognised Performance Testing and Commissioning
- Holds or is able to obtain trade registered qualifications including Site Safety Management Certification
We thrive through embracing differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic – we know that diversity opens a rich potential for new ways of thinking, helping us to build successful and winning teams. We call it Naturally Skanska.
We would like you to perform at your best at every stage of our recruitment process. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any adjustments that would support you throughout your application.
We welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need. Anyone who applies for a role can ask about flexibility at interview. In return, we will explore what is possible for the role.
This is an advert for our job vacancy, and therefore may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the role described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of Skanska. For a full role profile, please contact us: email@example.com . The closing date for this vacancy may be subject to change any time at the sole discretion of the Business.