Are you dynamic, self-motivated and customer focused? Can you take responsibility for ensuring the incident, add, change and cease of services processes are fully functional? Do you want to shape your world and change the way the world works? Do you want to collaborate and achieve together with committed people to incident analysis. This is your world and your opportunity to shape it for the better.
Shape your world
We are looking for an Incident Analyst to add to our growing team.
One of our key Programmes has identified the need for a Miscellaneous Connectivity Service (MCS) Incident Analyst, taking the responsibility for ensuring the MCS, incident, add, change and cease of services process is fully functional. The role will require the successful candidate to use Management tooling to monitor for incoming incidents, add, cease and changes to circuits. Once received, the role will process each according to the MCS processes. The role holder will also need to be in contact with 3rd Party Providers and chase for updates and resolutions, updating the relevant tooling accordingly. On occasions, the role holder will contact the end user informing them of progress of any incident, add, cease or changes.
Your role will also involve:
- Monitoring the Incident & Change stacks;
- Triaging incidents to ensure they are contracted and novated circuits with complete details for onward transmission to the 3rd Party Provider;
- Triage of changes to ensure correct detail for onward transmission to the relevant systems;
- Transferring incidents by phone to the 3rd Party Provider and updating relevant systems;
- Chasing 3rd Parties for Incidents, Add and Ceases updates;
- Ensuring relevant systems are continually updated;
- When required, updating customers on their calls.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Possess strong communications, relationship building, negotiation and influencing skills.
Desirable Skills Required:
- IT user with a background in working with multiple out sourced vendors.
- Experience of working in a complex multisource sourcing programme with a matrix delivery model.
- Possess strong planning and organisation skills.
- Has an analytical and creative approach to problem solving.
Shape your world and achieve together
We are Fujitsu. A Japanese company with a strong set of values and a history of respecting fairness and equality, whilst promoting diversity and inclusion. We constantly push ourselves to do more and strive to bring together a diverse mix of perspectives and talents in an inclusive environment, where we encourage our people to bring their full self to work. We call this Be Completely You.
We are inclusive. As a responsible business, it is really important to us that we reflect the diversity of our society and customers. Not only are we a Disability Confident company, a Times Top 50 employer for Women and a signatory for the Race at Work Charter, we are also committed to the United Nations standards for LGBT+.
We are people centric. This means we care about our people (and their families) and appreciate that everyone has a life outside of work. By supporting our people to Work Your Way, we empower them to achieve a flexible and respectful approach to work which suits them and our customers best - this could be working hours, location, or a flexible approach to their working day.
We want you to thrive. If working for a progressive organisation, with a continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion is important, you should apply.