Join us as an Incident Service Manager
- This is a great opportunity for an experience technical specialist to provide technical leadership and direction in support of IT systems
- You’ll undertake a lead role delivering technical support for platforms, activities and processes, responding to incidents and providing representation for all material incidents impacting Wealth
- Hone your existing technical skills and advance your career in this exciting, fast paced role
- We're here for our customers when they need us most, so you'll support us on a 24/7 on call rota
What you'll do
As an Incident Service Manager, you’ll be providing advanced technical leadership in the delivery of excellent service to our customers. We’ll look to you to do this through the delivery of one or more of our service management disciplines including incident management, problem change, capacity or configuration management.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Responsible for larger, more complex, and more risk-exposed services
- Acting with pace when recovering service, and with thoroughness when considering the risk to service
- Driving continuous improvement of existing processes and procedures
- Engaging with a variety of senior internal and external stakeholders within technology and business areas
- Helping to develop your colleagues by sharing your technical expertise and knowledge
The skills you'll need
You'll need technical experience using platform technology, products and domains, as well as an advanced knowledge of service management disciplines such as incident, problem, change IT, continuity or capacity. You’ll have a keen eye for detail and excellent planning and organisational skills, along with the ability to work well under pressure as well as on your own initiative.
An understanding of the ITIL framework would be an advantage.
Additionally, you’ll bring:
- Well developed communication skills and adept influencing capabilities
- A range of experience in analysis, analytical tools and problem resolution
- The ability to work under pressure and be highly effective in prioritising your time and attention
- A proven ability to plan, organise and prioritise workloads and work on own initiative
- Knowledge of all or some of the Private Banking business, operations and related technology systems
- A proven ability to manage issues with a focus on service protection and delivery
- The ability to challenge decisions