Do you want to help transform life opportunities? Have you ever considered the unique challenge of Prison Education?
We are currently seeking an Information, Advice and Guidance Advisor at HMP Eastwood Park.
The successful candidate will be providing face-to-face Information, Advice and Guidance to adult customers in a custody setting within the context of the contract applicable and to support customers to make informed career decisions.
You will need to have knowledge of local labour market and issues relating to learning and employment and a good knowledge of employment, training and personal development opportunities that are available.
If you have a Level 4 IAG qualification, this will be a benefit but is not essential as we can support you to gain this whilst in post.
When you join the team at Weston College, you will be joining a multi-award winning organisation which is one of the fasted growing colleges in the UK.
As an employee of Weston College you will have access to a huge range of benefits and support, including but not limited to:
- Wellbeing @ Weston hub, providing well-being support for all;
- A staff welfare officer;
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme (available 24/7, 365 days a year);
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders, and the opportunity to complete this training yourself;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Great progression opportunities;
- Generous pension schemes.
Although we are an education provider, you don’t necessarily need experience within education to apply for a role with us, if you have relevant and transferable skills, we would welcome your application.