Information Security Manager | Telford | req95253
The Information Security Manager plays a key role in the delivery of our customer contract, ensuring our IT policies and procedures comply with their requirements
As part of our Kuehne+Nagel Government and Defence (KNGD) contract we have an exciting opportunity to be part of something very special. Located at Donnington - Telford, we are looking for a Information Security Manager who will ensure that Kuehne+Nagel comply to the appropriate IT Security Policies and Procedures.
- Produce security policies, standards and operating procedures - information security including communications
- Input to Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery strategies re information security (ISO 27001, 22301 and BS 25999) requirements
- Plan and implement company wide security training and security awareness for all staff
- Manage security incidents and conduct security reviews/audits
- Maintain and manage Information Security policies and procedures
- Develop and promulgate information security and crypto security awareness, education and training packages as required
- Lead Information Security Management meetings which will include technical experts
- Perform risk assessments (27001 format and HMG accreditation CESG IA format) and work closely with external auditors to pre-empt, mitigate, and swiftly respond to any audit findings that require action
- Ensure the planning and execution of vulnerability scans across all technology and infrastructure within the company
- Maintain security risk register
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- CISSP, CISM or equivalent (plus desirable to have membership of Institute of Information Security Professionals (IISP) or British Computer Society (BCS) at Associate or Full member)
- Experience of ISO 27001 (preferably certified at ISO 27001 Implementation or Lead Auditor)
- Understanding and experience of HMG information, physical and personnel security requirements (e.g. Security Policy Framework, CESG Information Assurance Portfolio, CPNI policies)
- Understanding and experience of HMG policies for managing cryptographic material
- Demonstrable experience in an area of technical information security (e.g. Operating Systems, Application & Network security)
- Experience of building an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Knowledge and experience with Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery (inc ISO 22301 & BS 25999)
- Great verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders
Please be aware that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to participate in the employment screening process. This process will include criminal record checking and identity validation. This means that KN will ask successful applicants to provide certain information and documentation to enable these checks to be conducted.
Any appointment will then be strictly conditional upon, and subject to, the receipt of satisfactory results of these checks
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team, we will make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You can join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and enjoy our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers everything from discounts, benefit information, recognition and its own wellbeing centre. We care for our colleagues (and their immediate family) with our employee assistance programme providing access to 24/7 GP, legal and financial advice along with mental health counselling. All of this to help you live a happier and healthier life As proud holders of the Gold Covenant, we are a forces-friendly employer who recognise the skills, expertise and value service leavers bring to our organisation.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.