PH Jones Gas Install Engineer
PH Jones are looking for Gas Installation Engineers to join our team in North Wales. We are looking for people who are passionate about making customer's lives and experiences better and being part of a company that allows you to be at your best.
- ££27,500 per annum - OTE £40k uncapped
- Permanent 40 hours a week
- Fully Costed Van & Fuel Card
- Full Uniform & PPE
- Productivity Bonus - Higher rewards for a higher output of work completed!
- Carry out all domestic gas installation and upgrades of central heating systems
- Prepare and maintain records of completed work
- Maintain current knowledge of all applicable procedures and safety measures
- Uphold PH Jones and British Gas company standards at all times
- Offer excellent customer service on every job
- Must hold a valid in date driving licence with no more than 6 points
- Must hold a valid right to work in the UK
- Must hold ACS qualification CKR1 + HTR1
- Must be confident and have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have substantial experience in installing and upgrading a variety of systems
- Holiday 25 days + bank holiday
- Full sick pay following successful probationary period
- Company matched contribution Pension Scheme up to 3%
- Group income protection, Life Assurance & Accident Insurance
- Level 2 Private Healthcare plan (Partial subsidy with Company)
- Take Part in an Electric Vehicle Trial. Company Target to be have full electric fleet by 2025
- Renewables Upskill Potential (Net Zero Carbon)
- Online GP service
- Annual pay review
- Access to Centrica internal vacancies
- Centrica Benefits via the Offer Store - Offers with high street partners and discounts
At PH Jones we want everyone to feel like they are part of a caring business who benefit from being part of Centrica Plc, a FTSE 250 company. Our employees play a key role in driving forward with our strategy. Our reward packages ensure we recognise passionate and hardworking members of the team with many great opportunities to develop your skills and progress your career both within PH Jones and the wider Centrica Group.
Everything we deliver to our customers is underpinned by our ways of working which ensure we work to safely and everyone returns home to their families.