We are looking for seasoned and proactive Intelligent Automation Consultants to join our team. As an Intelligent Automation Assistant Consultant, you will play a key part in delivering and supporting growth of our innovative Intelligent Automation and Robotics solutions. The successful candidate should be able to undertake and successfully gain SC level security clearance checks.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Process analysis and Improvement: Understanding, analysing, enhancing and documenting customer business processes and tasks; ability to develop and improve process flows from high-level (end-to end) down to low-level stroke level (“click by click”). Process Recording experience is valuable.
- Automation Design: Working with developers and project coordinator to estimate effort, timescales, and constraints to deliver successful automations
- Opportunity Management: Assist facilitating identification and prioritisation of automation opportunities at clients (to build a “pipeline” or “backlog”). Experience of task or process mining is desirable
- Testing: Developing Test cases with client business subject matter experts
- First Level Support: Leading testing and early life first level support, whilst engaging with developers when deeper technical expertise required
- Demonstrating: Demonstrating live automations to support presales, Proof of Concept and Project review workshops
- Citizen Developer: Able to use Low code applications to develop Proof of Concept automations
- Core Consulting Skills: Demonstrating core consulting skills to support client and project requirements as appropriate
- Practice Support and Solution Development: Participate in the development of automation engagement strategy and business case across variety of functions and processes, working with partners across the business, from Directors to team leads to SMEs
- Benefits Case / Return on Investment: Collaborating with technical colleagues, project management and business partners to support development of financially viable automation solutions. Develop financially verifiable business cases for senior-level approval
Signs of success
Familiarity with and some hands-on experience in Robotic Process Automation. Awareness and ideally some experience of Cognitive Automation (CA) such as OCR, NLP, Vision, Chat. An understanding of how Machine Learning (ML) can be applied and how narrow AI solutions could be developed will be valuable. See below to find out if you’re the person we’re looking for.
Skills we can’t do without:
- Facilitation, communication, partner engagement and social skills
- Experience in designing and implementing process flow solutions using RPA technologies, including working with users and developers
- Familiarity with intelligent automation technology e.g. RPA, intelligent content extraction, chatbots etc.
- Passion, creativity, and strong desire to automate sophisticated process tasks across customers in different markets
- Strong logical reasoning and problem-solving techniques
- Process improvement knowledge e.g. Lean, Six-Sigma
- Process documentation and analysis skills; working knowledge of Visio or other process documentation software
- Insight for impact on workforce
Skills we’d like:
- Flexibility and agility in demeanour and working practices to deliver right client and project outcomes
- Commercial savviness, to be able to respond to customer needs whilst recognising where the value lies for Atos for a phenomenal outcome for everyone combination
- Eager and able learn new technical and business skills quickly
- Encouraging and helpful teammate; mentor and trainer where required to improve team performance
- Passionate about the practical use of Technology to seek complex business challenges