Internal Account Manager | United Kingdom | req95665
We are looking for an Internal Account Manager to join our hugely successful market leading international road logistics team. This role will be perfect for someone with demonstrable experience, who will be able to take on an existing portfolio and help to retain and grow the accounts within their remit.
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing, maintaining and growing existing accounts. As part of the role, you will have a designated portfolio in which you will have responsibility for managing against targets and ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.. This role will require you to be based at our office in Leicester, working alongside the existing team of Account Managers, as well a small team of Customer Service Specialists, where we provide a supportive, fun and energetic environment. If the role sounds like a bit of you, submit your application and if you're made of the right stuff, a member of our recruitment team will be in touch soon.
- Record daily sales activity on branch boards
- Monitor existing accounts trading patterns using an account tracker to ensure revenue and volumes are maintained
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports for the branch manager to demonstrate activity and achievement against target
- Maintain and grow business revenue, where there are opportunities, to achieve branch monthly sales targets
- Maintain and increase the revenue of account base
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Sound understanding of freight forwarding
- Customer service skills
- Strong technical forwarding knowledge and customer focus
- Demonstrate an ability to negotiate and influence others both internally and externally
- An understanding of how to influence the profitability from a customer
- Have a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Have customer Service experience
- Have proven experience of stakeholder management and networking to achieve results
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance and private health insurance. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing team