Do you have impressive interpersonal skills? Are you an accomplished multitasker?
Are you an experienced recruiter who enjoys working in a fast paced environment? Do you have experience of recruiting within a high volume frontline hospitality and healthcare industry? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
We have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Recruiter to support our growth and build our pipeline specifically for our healthcare sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an inspirational and enthusiastic Internal Recruiter to make a name for themselves. What we'll give:
More about the role:
- £23,350 per Annum, UP TO 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
- Work from home, supporting our Sites in the North, with some monthly travel
As The Internal Recruiter you will be responsible for the following areas:
Who you are:
- Effectively manage and prioritise active vacancies which include building a pipeline of potential future talent
- Utilise all effective resources to proactively, directly approach external talent
- Implement sourcing plans to include appropriate external attraction
- Plan and support selection processes
- Ensure KPIs are achieved
- Build excellent relationships with internal stakeholders
- Ensure both candidates and hiring managers receive a positive recruitment experience
- All elements of compliance and onboarding is completed accurately and promptly
Who we are:
- Competent with all Microsoft packages and ATS systems.
- Proven successful track record in a recruitment role - either agency or in-house
- Ideally knowledge of recruiting in a similar industry
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Demonstrable experience of delivering direct sourcing for operational roles
- Excellent teamwork ethics
- Passionate about achieving success with every vacancy given
- Ability to build relationships at all levels both face to face and over the phone
- Able to manage own workload and prioritise to achieve success
- Generates own ideas and uses initiative
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check; costs met by the employer.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.