We have an excellent opportunity for a confident Internal Sales Representative working as part of the Bradstone Structural team at our Ashton Keynes Offices.
This is an exciting opportunity to support the full end to end development and growth of the products.
You will maintain contact with major customers and prospects to generate written and verbal enquiries whilst converting the maximum number of quotations into orders within approved pricing levels.
About the role
Working with internal and external stakeholders you will manage enquiries, prepare quotations, oversee product delivery and aftersales as well as proactively looking for new projects and opportunities.
Other elements to the role include:
- Develop sales activities to achieve volume and sales revenue targets by increasing brand awareness, providing necessary external sales support, targeting and follow up of quotations/opportunities
- Use the CRM daily to ensure Building Products benefit fully from the system capabilities
- Project track opportunities in line with the agreed criteria for the area of responsibility, linking quote and customer information to the Project Tracking line
- Ensure customer records and tacking lines are continually and accurately updated/maintained
- Provide verbal and written quotations within price list parameters
- Convert enquiries into orders at the best possible contribution to maximise profitability within approved pricing levels, escalate opportunities where applicable
- Seek and establish market knowledge, including competitive prices, competitor activity, customer activity and action in line with commercial policy
- Manage an accurate and up to date enquiry/orderbook log to enable the preparation of management information linked with statistics, trends and patterns and communicate to appropriate persons
- Maintain highest level of Customer Service by ensuring a prompt response to customer enquiries and quotes are processed speedily, accurately and efficiently
- Manage all sample requests from internal and external sources. Arrange for these to be provided within stated time-scales and as directed by the appropriate sales personnel
- Actively promote a safe and healthy working environment for self, colleagues, site staff and visitors
What will you bring?
- Good understanding of numbers and financial transactions.
- Any experience of building materials, merchants or construction would be a bonus.
- Selling and negotiation skills are highly desirable
- Organised with ability to prioritise
- Experienced in using various IT systems and packages
- Information seeking/questioning techniques
- Self-motivated and able to work under your own initiative
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognising the contribution you bring
- Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development
About Aggregate Industries
We’re at the frontline of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 200 sites and around 3,700 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services. A full range of products which will help you work sustainably, safely, professionally and profitably.
We’re also a proud member of Holcim, which is the leading global building materials and solutions company with around 70,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets.
#BuildingProgress for people and the planet.