Directorate of Communications, Marketing and Student Recruitment (CMSR)
Global Engagement Office
International Partnerships Manager (Study Abroad) Position no: 12790
Full–time, permanent – (flexible working considered)
Salary (H3 Grade): £38,587 to £50,296 per annum, plus £2,166 per annum London Weighting
The Directorate of Communications, Marketing and Student Recruitment are seeking an International Partnerships Manager (Study Abroad) to support the implementation of Brunel University London’s International Strategy and Study Abroad Strategy by working with colleagues in the Global Engagement Office (GEO) and academics across the University, to develop and maintain Brunel’s Study Abroad programmes and diverse partnership portfolio in line with growth targets and the Brunel 2030 vision.
The International Partnerships Manager (Study Abroad) will:
- contribute to the development of sustainable revenue and recruitment channels through strategic international partnerships,
- lead and manage the Study Abroad & Student Mobility team to achieve strategic targets, including Study Abroad recruitment, Turing Scheme, Erasmus+ and other staff and student mobility programme objectives
- support the development and delivery of recruitment-focussed partnerships and a study abroad business plan,
- develop networks with key internal and external stakeholders to raise the profile of the University in priority markets and ensure effective delivery of partner programmes,
- advise and support the Colleges and relevant departments in researching, identifying, developing and maintaining effective partnerships,
- undertake international travel, represent the University at sector events and student recruitment fairs, coordinate senior delegations and host inward visits to support partner engagement and development.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level and have extensive experience in partnership development and student recruitment to Study Abroad and Student Mobility programmes in the higher education sector, a track record of meeting project targets and timelines, line management experience, and a flexible and advanced approach to business development.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 23rd January 2022
For further details and to apply please visit https://careers.brunel.ac.uk
*This position does not meet the University criteria for Skilled Worker sponsorship.
Brunel University London is fully committed to creating and sustaining a fully inclusive workforce culture. We support flexible working. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, we particularly welcome applicants who are currently under- represented in our workforce.