International Transport Co-ordinator | East Midlands Gateway | GB12512
An excellent opportunity to join our team at the East Midlands Gateway
The purpose of the role is to assist in controlling the Baltic Fleet consisting of 77 Trucks through 3rd party contractors
- Call response to problems / issues that effect the line haul though breakdowns.
- Maintenance of trucks through Breakdowns and Tyre replacements
- Ensure Market manager & Service managers are kept updated of any situations via Email.
- Provide accurate timescales for delays to line hauls when a breakdown or problem occurs
- Checking of Kilometers for the Baltic fleet
- Checking fuel consumption for Baltic fleet
- Checking invoices and processing for the Baltic fleet
- Updating auto quote monthly
- Replacement Yellow and White Registration plates
- Update and maintain trailer authorisation letters for Baltic fleet Maintain Haulier Insurance documents licenses & V5 Registration documents
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- You are required to have an excellent level of literacy and numeracy
- You ideally should have a minimum of 2 years experience in a customer services role.
- You should be computer literate and able to adapt to using in-house computer systems.
- Customer Service Skills
- Problem Solver
- Attention To Detail
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary with discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance and private health insurance. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne + Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team