- Job Reference: HOT08HIE
- Date Posted: 8 June 2022
- Employer: Hilton
- Website: http://jobs.hilton.com
- Location: Burton upon Trent
- Salary: £10.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Hospitality & Tourism
- Job Type: Full Time
Kick start your career @ Hilton at St Georges Park – Burton Upon Trent
Kick Start your career and join the team at Hilton St Georges Park, proud to be the home of English football.
This unique Hilton property based outside Burton upon Trent (DE13 9PD) is the home of the 28 English Football Teams while also offering the opportunity to work for the biggest player in global hospitality, Hilton.
WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES - No two days or two hotels are the same, but our spirit and passion for hospitality always brings all our teams together to create a culture of inclusiveness, positivity and drive to achieve our common goal. “To share the light and warmth of hospitality”. With amazing training, resources and support from both managers and colleagues, there is always an opportunity to develop and grow.
A WORLD OF REWARDS
• Hourly Rate of £10 per hour plus service charge
• Smart uniform / Chef whites provided
• Free and healthy meals when on duty
• Grow your Career your next position could be as a Food and Beverage Team Leader or Restaurant Supervisor
• Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
• A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes – Find out what and how we are doing (https://cr.hilton.com)
• Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
• Team Member Referral Program
• High street discounts: with Perks at Work
• Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
• Discounted dental and health cover
• Free Parking
• Subsidised Taxi Scheme
• Guest Experience Day after successfully passing probation
• Modern and inclusive Team Member’s areas
You will join the Food & Beverage team, in either the Restaurant, Bar, Room Service or Conference and Banqueting.
You enjoy taking and delivering food and drinks orders, demonstrating exceptional levels of customer service, and creating memorable experiences for our guests and colleagues.
Are you friendly, positive, passionate and eager to be part of a team of likeminded professionals? Then this is the job for you!
Register for your place at our interview day by registering on https://sgp.eventbrite.co.uk
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL IS WHO WE ARE, AND WE ARE HILTON!
Hospitality Integrity Leadership Teamwork Ownership Now
The most recognized name in the industry, Hilton remains synonymous with the word “hotel.” From inaugural balls and Hollywood awards galas to business events and days to remember, Hilton is where the world makes history, closes the deal, toasts special occasions and gets away from it all.
Find out more about all our brands and hotels - Hilton Brands | Global Hospitality Company