Contract role for 3 months.
This position provides day-to-day Recruitment support to Jaguar Land Rover. This role requires effective multi-tasking, while providing excellent customer service and building solid working relationships with our clients and the recruiting team, in order to effectively manage all matters independently.
Working from the Whitley office the position is within a team and requires excellent time management and communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Relevant administrative, human resource or recruitment process experience
- Experience with working within in house recruitment teams
- Experience Microsoft Office/Excel
- Experience in Data Protection protocols
- Experience of liaising with clients and candidates
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret general business information such as, business emails, corporate and client communications, etc.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, recruiters executives, candidates and the public.
- Ability to build effective relationships with recruiting team and candidates
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and written.
- Ability to remain adaptable and flexible.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Strong organizational skills, including time management and multi-tasking.
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel utilization skills
- PC Proficiency in MS Office and the ability to navigate within the various Technology systems including Google.
Primary Job Functions
Receiving Requests to arrange interviews
- Receiving request from Recruitment team for interviews including presentations and preparation for the candidate
- Confirming receipt of the request back to the consultant
Supporting Recruitment Team
- Verbally agreeing interview with candidates
- Confirming the interview in writing with full detail of location including maps where necessary
- Sending calendar invites to Hiring Managers through the business
- Speaking with Hiring Managers and recruitment consultants to work through any queries
- Updating consultants to the status of their requests regularly
Administration tasks related to the department
- Supporting any manual workarounds and tracking effectively the completion of these activities
- Tracking all requests received on a tracker