Inventory Administrator | Wellingborough, United Kingdom | GB11330
We have a great opportunity for an Inventory Admin to join our team in Wellingborough for our Whitbread contract, Food Services.
Food Service is a highly successful and leading edge business unit within the UK and a strategic sector for Kuehne and Nagel globally. WE are looking for an individual with a desire to be part of a team growing at a pace and challenging the market; you will have the energy, drive, and above all passion, to want to be part of this exciting, complex and fast moving team. The successful candidate will support the Inventory team with administrative activities to meet the business needs and provide information internally and externally to relevant recipients.
- Maintain effective administration processes to support the depots in delivering key KPI's and ensuring specific function related KPI's are accurately recorded and managed
- Report weekly and monthly of supplier performance and on a monthly basis notify each supplier of their performance level and copy in the customer. On a quarterly basis ensure the data held by the team is correct for all supplier contact details
- Communicate internally all products which are either being listed or delisted to each affected member of the team
- Issue to the supplier base the relevant forecast information supplied to Kuehne + Nagel by the customer to align expectations
- Ensure all status amendments are completed within the timescale set by the line manager
- To ensure all paperwork is retained and filed within agreed timescales, and stored adequately to ensure robust audit trails are available.
- To ensure that daily system hygiene is maintained, PO are reviewed & closed and filed accordingly
- To book in all supplier requests into the relevant depot diary ensuring criteria set by each depot is adhered to. Notify the team of any suppliers who will not meet their booking requested day
- Chase any outstanding deliveries not yet booked in 48hours prior to receipt requirement.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- FMCG / food/ Retail or similar background
- Proven basic literacy and numeracy skills at Secondary school level.
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of the operation
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Able to use initiative
- Team player
- Customer focused
- PC literate
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary with the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team