Inventory Clerk - Night Shift | Greenford, United Kingdom | GB11280
We are looking for an individual with a desire to be part of a team growing at a pace and challenging the market; you will have the energy, drive, and above all passion, to want to be part of this exciting, complex and fast moving team.
Food Service is a highly successful and leading edge business unit within the UK and a strategic sector for Kuehne and Nagel globally, we're in an exciting, fresh and challenging stage of growth, continually increasing our market share and rapidly becoming a leading provider in the UK market. The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the Distribution and Warehouse Operation and ensure stock levels are accurate, working on a shift pattern of days - any 5 from 7, permanent night shift.
- Processing the receipt into the warehouse of inbound loads, processing outbound orders for picking and dispatching
- Managing document production within agreed timescales, to ensure warehouse productivities and customer service levels are maintained. Completion of all perpetual inventory activity within agreed timescales, and carry out associated investigations as required
- Managing document production within agreed timescales, to ensure warehouse productivities and customer service levels are maintained
- Completion of all perpetual inventory activity within agreed timescales, and carry out associated investigations as required
- Liaising with Transport to ensure Backhaul process correctly completed. Liaising day to day with TGO suppliers and with Transport to ensure Backhaul process correctly completed
- Ensure full audit process compliance to CMI within stock & admin functions and all paperwork is retained and filed within agreed timescales, and stored adequately to ensure robust audit trails are available
- Ensure the site Health & Safety policies are maintained & followed
- Comply with Food Safety Regulations and CMI standards
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- General administration experience in a warehouse/ stock background
- Experience of being part of a team, including the ability to enthuse and motivate
- Good verbal & written communication skills. Able to work under pressure to deadlines
- Good numeracy and literacy skills. Maths & English GCSE or equivalent
- Able to work at height (scissor lift)
- Previous WMS experience. Basic Excel spreadsheet skills
- MHE licenses
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary and the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team