Inventory Deployment Controller | Park Royal - London, United Kingdom | GB11648
We have a fantastic opportunity for an creative, focused, strong communicator to join our team based in Diaego Head office, Park Royal - Central London, reporting directly to the Kuehne + Nagel Drinks Logistics General Manager and Diageo GB Secondary Move Manager.
The successful candidate will help plan and manage the deployment of inventory across the network of two distribution centers and additional warehouses at peak. In addition to ensure that the business strives for continuous improvement, is creative and uses the opportunities to find new efficiencies and processes through open and honest relationships with all stakeholders.
- Working closely with Diageo Brand Demand Planners to provide reports and insights on all stock at risk in the GB Network
- Issuing the weekly stock cover report to Diageo Brand Demand Managers identifying stock imbalances
- Day to day management of stock transfers between the two Distribution Centres to help maintain network availability
- Consolidation of channel level inbound into a daily Loads In Plan for each Distribution Centres for the next week
- Monitoring of daily inbound channel performance to the Loads In Plan
- Identifying and reporting variances to the inbound plan, quantifying risks and finding solutions
- Managing Outside Store stocks whenever extended warehouse capacity is required
- Produce weekly performance reports, identify performance variances and support Diageo Continuous Improvement for
- Manage the receipt and customs requirements for inbound shipping from the Americas into GB Warehouses
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Experience in a Supply Chain FMCG environment
- Educated to Graduate level
- An excellent level of IT literacy including SAP and Microsoft Excel
- Hit deadlines consistently
- Attention to detail, smart reporting and avoidance of duplication and inefficiencies
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and operational complexity with an analytical mind
- Be creative in your way of working, find solutions, and make them possible
- Strong communication and teamwork skills to manage a range of stakeholders
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary with the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team