About the role:
As a Contact Centre Support Analyst, you will ensure all work activities carried out on the Contact Centre Platform as well as back-office Telephony IPT and other Telephony/telecom systems are in line with existing procedures and meet current standards. Activities will include, but not be limited to, planning work schedules of installations, changes and supporting internal teams when carrying out troubleshooting of incidents, responding to queries and when working with projects and sprints.
You will be responsible for adhering to predefined requirements, following Change or Incident tickets. Working with internal and external teams to ensure platforms/services meet with their functional requirements, while adhering to existing standards and industry best practices.
You will be working within the Contact Centre Support team providing cover as and when required, to maintain 24x7 operations. This role will require travel to sites within the region and may include travel to other regions as and when required.Key Accountabilities:
To be successful you will have the following skills and experience:
- Ensure 24/7 Service availability and recoverability from any scenarios across the Telephony and Contact Centre platforms
- Participate in call-out rota, providing effective 365/24/7 cover
- Act as key operations resource for Digital during major incidents and critical change scenarios
- Handle operational transactions pertaining to the Telephony and Contact Centre services including Incidents, Service Requests, Changes, Problem tickets etc. to ensure effective end-to-end service support
- Assist multiple customer groups on Telephony and Contact Centre platforms within the business, ensuring their satisfaction and enabling them to serve external customers effectively
- Ensure Daily health-checks are done, feedback any gaps seen and close these with improvement recommendations
- Effective support of Projects and Sprints – New Service introductions, Modifications, Upgrades, decommissions etc. - related to the Telephony and Contact Centre Services
- Create, update and implement Patching schedules in association with the Thames Digital Security team
- Report faults to relevant Service teams and act timely on events to prevent service interruption
- Work with third-party vendors to resolve issues and implement enhancements to deliver to SLA and achieve KPIs, improving customer experience
- Participate in Service Review Meetings with vendors; highlighting strengths and areas-of-improvement in order to improve their performance
- Recognise, mitigate and eradicate risk in the Telephony and Contact Centre domain
- Provide reports as required by Management, for trend analysis and as required by the business areas where it is within the remit of Thames Digital.
Desirable experience includes:
- Technical Troubleshooting Experience
- Understanding of Telecoms, Contact Centres or Telephony technologies
- Experience with industry-standard ticketing system (Service Now preferred)
- Experience of working with outsourced or 3rd party suppliers
What’s in it for you?
- ITIL Foundation
- Basic working knowledge of cloud infrastructures
- Experience working with project delivery
- Experience of working with national/international standards e.g. ISO20000, ISO27000, ITIL, Six Sigma
- Experience of SIP/VoIP/PSTN/IVR/Inbound Numbers architecture
- Experience of supporting and troubleshooting Contact Centre and Telephony Platforms
Our competitive salary package includes an excellent contributory pension, 26 days holiday per year increasing to 30 with the length of service and a wider benefits scheme. This includes an annual pay review, season ticket loans, voucher scheme giving you money off in major retail outlets, loyalty awards for continuous service plus much more, including our refer-a-friend bonus, where you can receive up to £750 for helping someone get a permanent position within the company.
We’re also proud to be here for our local community, offering everyone two days paid volunteer leave a year, as well as proudly supporting a lot of local events and charities. About Us
Thames Water is the UK’s largest water and wastewater company. We make a daily difference to millions of customers by supplying 2.7 billion litres of world-class water to around 10 million homes.
As our world changes, the need to take care of our most precious resource is greater than ever, both locally and globally. That’s why, at Thames Water, every one of our actions, big and small, matters every day. Water is essential to daily life, and that means our business is always open. We’re passionate about providing world-class tap water, now and for the future.
We’re also turning waste into power, self-generating 20% of the energy we use and, in turn, doing our bit for the planet. We’re reducing plastic waste by celebrating our tap water and rolling out an ambitious water fountain project. We’re using our voice to lobby for change and partnering with WaterAid to provide clean water to the world’s poorest communities.
Together, we’re building a better future for our customers, our region and our planet.
Thames Water is a unique, rewarding and diverse place to work. If you join our team, you’ll enjoy fast-tracked career opportunities, flexible working arrangements and unparalleled benefits. We’re also proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Stonewall Diversity Champion and Disability Confident Leader, welcoming individuals from all walks of life and leading the way with an award-winning mental health and wellbeing strategy.