Join us as a Security Consultant
- NatWest Group Wealth Division are looking for a Cyber Security and Risk Analyst to join their Bristol Team. This key role will see you working with the domain lead to define the product backlog and analyse a broad range of security information
- As our Security Consultant, you’ll be providing advice and guidance on the best course of action needed to manage and solve security risks
- As well as the opportunity to enhance your security knowledge, you’ll also be exposed to a wide range of stakeholders across the wider bank
What you'll do
Using your broad knowledge of security specialisms together with an appreciation of franchise strategies and objectives, you’ll be helping the wider bank to ensure a robust security environment across our centres of excellence and domains.
We’ll look to you to develop appropriate security strategies by understanding the needs and demands of the customer and business, while making sure that organisational system health and security are maintained and, improved where possible.
You’ll also be:
- Acting as the interface with security experts when needed
- Enabling a culture of continuous improvement, promoting the benefits of security and working closely with teams to reinforce the robustness of the domain
- Analysing business requirements, technical solutions or processes to identify security related risks and providing guidance on how they can be managed effectively
- Making sure that decisions made are based on robust data, return on investment and value measures that demonstrate thoughtful and intelligent cost management
- Building relationships with colleagues across the bank to ensure decisions are commercially focused and create long term value for the organisation
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with experience working in IT / Cyber security with a good understanding of basic security architecture principles.
You’ll also need:
- A fundamental understanding of the cyber security threat landscape
- Experience/ knowledge in data protection and privacy compliance
- Experience/ knowledge of (IT) security standards and frameworks like ISO 2700X, COBIT, NIST, OWASP, ITIL