IT Solution Architect
We are looking for a Solution Architect to support the business change during the full life cycle of a service, working with IT colleagues and the wider business to understand scope and needs. You will provide high level and detailed designs for IT services based on approved policies and roadmaps, including oversight and technical assurance for services during delivery.
- Stakeholder management: Being a trusted advisor in any project.
- Work with Business Analysts to ensure that the Business Requirements and processes of a Service are documented, ensuring alignment during Solution development and into Production.
- You will takes the time and responsibility to understand client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolutions, performing Risk and Gap analysis as necessary to identify, evaluate and recommends options.
- Ensure a strong security focus is required for all solutions.
- Define and articulate complex solutions for large scale / high impact projects, including business, application, data and infrastructure impacts along with testing and implementation considerations through defined design & approval process.
- You will be a team player in a multi-disciplinary team of application, data and infrastructure professionals to implement a solution.
- You will support the business change programmes in the preparation of scoping, technical plans, strategies , policies & standards, cooperating with the business assurance and project staff to ensure End-2-End delivery of a project.
What do I need?
- Preferably Degree qualified or equivalent experience.
You will need to have a strong understanding of technical architecture.
Experience with TOGAF part 1 or 2 would be desirable. Experience with architecture frameworks such as DODAF & Zachman would also be relevant.
If you think you are a good fit, great! Click 'apply' and we will be in touch shortly to discuss in more detail.