As the Employability Job Coach, you will be required to work as part of a team developing and delivering high quality individualised programmes of support to learners on a 1:1 basis and/or small groups with a focus of ensuring sustainable paid employment outcomes providing Job Coaching within the work place environment. The post-holder will be required to work within Foundation Learning with learners with SEND. You will be expected to develop individualised learning programmes in partnerships with local employers and curriculum staff.
As a Weston College Group employee, you will have access to a great range of benefits, including:
- CPD opportunities
- Access to exciting College Events
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Yearly academic conferences
- Staff wellbeing programme and dedicated counselling service
- Staff discounts using the Perkz scheme
- On site gym and discounted gym memberships
Weston College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.