Join us as a Junior Middle Office Analyst
- Join a team of skilled analysts and hone your experience and knowledge of trade booking and validation
- You’ll be managing and resolving queries from clients and other back office and technology teams
What you'll do
As a Junior Middle Office Analyst, you’ll be working on the trade capture in risk management and settlement systems. You’ll perform trade integrity checks and curve related controls impacting risk and ledger profit and loss. Additionally, you’ll resolve queries from traders around their trade bookings and risk positions.
You’ll also be
- Validating trades booked by the front office daily control reports
- Maintaining high levels of accuracy and completeness with all the results and resolving any issues around the processes performed
- Making sure that process documentation is updated and identifying any improvements
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with an understanding of all derivative products, including interest rate swaps, OIS, swaptions and ZC-inflation swaps, along with experience in the financial sector.
You'll also need excellent communication skills and you'll be fluent in English.
In addition, you’ll need:
- A relevant qualification in Finance, Economics, Accounting or similar
- A good understanding of the nature of a global financial business
- A high level of analytical skills with good attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically in Excel
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders