We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Onsite free car parking
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Receive cash rewards every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
Junior Sous Chef - Hever Castle
£32500 per annum
5 over 7 days
At RA Venues, we inspire great experiences at some of the UK's leading cultural and heritage destinations. we celebrate great food and legendary dining across our portfolio of clients.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic Junior Sous Chef to become part of our dedicated catering team, who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients in this prestigious unit.
As the Junior Sous Chef you will be an ambassador for RA Venues for all things food related, striving to innovate the food offer and keeping abreast of current food trends and remaining competitive with any food offer in terms of food quality, presentation and style.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an inspirational and enthusiastic Junior Sous Chef to make a name for themselves within the contract catering industry.
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary
- The Sous Chef will support in planning, organising and directing the preparation and cooking of food ensuring that the company's reputation for quality is enhanced with customers and clients at all times
- Adopt a hands on approach taking responsibility for the food production covering all employee dining along with an extensive range of pop ups.
- Possess an exceptional drive for quality and innovation
- Responsible for all aspects of food safety, Health & Safety and COSHH
- The Sous Chef along with Head Chef will be required to implement and maintain food monitoring procedures to facilitate budgetary control and to monitor all costs involved in the kitchen against agreed budgets
Our Ideal Sous Chef:
- Proven experience in a role - being able to demonstrate a track record of catering for large numbers but at the same time making the customer feel that their meal has been individually prepared for them.
- Have a big personality' .Great people skills and be able to lead, develop, train and inspire a large team.
- Have a real passion for food and customer service along with bags of enthusiasm and recognising that customer engagement is key.
- Food Innovation and development is essential along with being up to date with current food trends
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- High standards and be quality driven
- Excellent organisational skills
- A 'Can do' attitude
Part of Compass Group UK&I, Restaurant Associates provides brilliant hospitality through our food, drink and services. We work with our partners and collaborate with our clients to achieve great things together. Every day, our teams of passionate hospitality professionals strive for excellence in delivering employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK's leading workplace as well as inspiring exceptional experiences in iconic cultural and heritage destinations.
Job Reference: com/2301/73992001/52617787/SU
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone's talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive - Diversity is Our Strength!