Junior Sous Chef - Hospitality
Location - Central London
Monday - Friday only!
Salary - £28,500 per annum
Founded in New York 59 years ago, Restaurant Associates brings high quality employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK's leading workplaces. We believe in the power of food and drink to bring people together, whether in a restaurant or speciality café, to inspire them to do great things at work.
Our food is crafted onsite by passionate people using the best ingredients and we know that a balanced, plant focused, natural, fresh and sustainable menu will increase the productivity of our customers and keep them motivated and happy whilst at work.
We provide amazing food, create inviting spaces, and develop engaging environments that inspire, motivate and unite our customers
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Junior Sous Chef to join our dedicated catering team, who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients in this highly innovative corporate environment. Main Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate
- Working with Head Chef, producing high end and high quality food
- Developing and supporting team members
- Supporting in the creation of exciting menu concepts
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Stock taking and ordering of stock
- Deputise in the Head Chef absence
About The Company
- Innovative and creative individual
- Experience in Michelin / Rosette environment
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Organised, able to make robust judgements and prioritise
- Flexible approach with a can do attitude
- A good track record of driving world class performance
- Strong commercial experience
- Ability to monitor and challenge the use of processes
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passionate about food
Our company vision is Great People, Great service, Great Results. Its a vision we hope youll share as its helped us to become a world class business, with over 50,000 people developing their careers with us, here in the UK alone. Join us and enjoy exceptional support, variety and opportunity.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.