Key Account Manager – London (covering contracts from Kings Lynn to Brighton).
At Churchill, we put our people first so that they can deliver outstanding service to our clients. We recognise that our client’s environment reflects their brand and provides a better workplace for their people. We never compromise on quality and are unrivalled in our attention to detail.
We are searching for a Key Account Manager – London to lead, manage and motivate a team of five field-based Account Managers who oversee an assigned group of Train Cleaning contracts.
Do you have what it takes to join our team? Are you able to multi-task and work in a pressurised environment? Do you have a background in a commercial FM/transport related operations business?
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a business, built on strong foundations, named in The Sunday Times, Grant Thornton Top Track 250, Britain’s private mid-market growth companies. We are driven to Always Do Right and we are looking for people who share our values. Our independence gives us the freedom to do what we believe in. We believe it’s our responsibility to do right by our clients, our society and our planet.
As Key Account Manager – London you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing Account managers to ensure the operational management and delivery of cleaning services of trains within strict SLA targets
- Regular field accompaniment visits to provide coaching, guidance and training to AMs and operations teams to influence and drive performance to achieve excellent client/customer and contract service levels.
- Assist AM’s achieve effective resolutions to escalated service problems. Foster and maintain company policies and business strategies to maintain good standards of staff health, safety and welfare, together with quality, environmental, economic and digital transformation.
- Looking for opportunities for continuous improvement, cost savings and account growth.
- To carry out ad-hoc and regular activity such as projects, reports, audits as required.
As Key Account Manager – London you will have the following expertise and attributes:
- Experience of operating in a commercial FM/transport related contracts operations business.
- Resilient – some long days due to travel requirements across the network/business area contracts
- Good prioritisation of work, time management and organisational planning techniques Proactive performance management of team managers delivery services.
- Health and safety qualification eg IOSH or similar
- Data/information/facts driven decision maker
- Experience in all areas of Human Resource management
Our commitment to Equality. Diversity and Inclusion, we are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seek to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity throughout the recruitment process.