Are you looking for a new challenge? For a rewarding job where you can make a real difference? Would you like to contribute to the greater good of the healthcare field? if so, then we would love to hear from you!.
A new opportunity has arisen for a Kitchen Porter to join the Medirest Family here at Royal Surrey County Hospital .
We are looking for members to join our highly dedicated team, who deliver outstanding services for patients and visitors. Job Description
- Development opportunities including funded apprenticeships
- Health and wellbeing program
- Compass Pension Scheme
- Reward & recognition program
- Exclusive offers on Perks Include; retail discounts, cinema discounts, reloadable shopping cards, holiday discounts and many more
The Ideal Candidate
- To carry out all cleaning duties allocated to you in accordance with the unit cleaning schedules and standards of performance manual, as directed by the Head Chef and patient services supervisor.
- Ensure all orders are put away promptly and stock is rotated
- Management of recycling projects in the units.
- To dispose of all refuse carefully, and in accordance with the unit procedures.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- Passionate about customer services
- Takes pride in their work
- Can work under pressure and use own initiative.