Looking for a new opportunity as a Kitchen Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Kitchen Assistant to ensure our kitchen is kept clean and operational Job Description
- £8.21 per hour. 10 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Kitchen Assistant will undertake the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- Ensure the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
- Washing utensils, dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately
- Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients
- Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking food/vegetables
- Helping to prepare salads and desserts
- Disposing of rubbish
- Organising linen laundry
- Maintaining the hygiene within our facility
If our Kitchen Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
Chartwells Independents, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high-quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and school staff.
Whether it be producing great food for pupils and staff or being involved in creating great hospitality events our teams have a passion for preparing food using fresh quality ingredients. Our belief is that it all starts with great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.