Looking for a new opportunity as a Kitchen Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Kitchen Assistant to ensure our kitchen is kept clean and operational Job Description
- £10.55 per hour. 40 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Kitchen Assistant will undertake the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- Ensure the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
- Washing utensils, dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately
- Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients
- Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking food/vegetables
- Helping to prepare salads and desserts
- Disposing of rubbish
- Organising linen laundry
- Maintaining the hygiene within our facility
If our Kitchen Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
Founded in New York 59 years ago, Restaurant Associates, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, brings high quality employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK's leading workplaces. We believe in the power of food and drink to bring people together, whether in a restaurant or speciality café, to inspire them to do great things at work.
Our food is crafted onsite by passionate people using the best ingredients and we know that a balanced, plant focused, natural, fresh and sustainable menu will increase the productivity of our customers and keep them motivated and happy whilst at work.
We provide amazing food, create inviting spaces, and develop engaging environments that inspire, motivate and unite our customers.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.