As a Kitchen Assistant, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You'll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Kitchen Assistant. After all, who doesn't dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends? What we'll give:
- £10.04 per hour,
- 35 hours per week, 5 days
- Shift Pattern: 08:00am - 02:20pm / 04:00pm - 07:00pm
- Free meal provided
- Free parking on shift
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
More about the role:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
Who you are:
- Undertake basic food preparation
- Maintain the cleanliness of all kitchens and surrounding working areas
- Ensure the correct use of all machinery and equipment
- Assist as an when required with the loading or unloading of deliveries & supply vehicles
- Perform other general tasks to support effective food service delivery as reasonably requested
- Comply with all client and company health & safety procedures and standards
Our ideal Kitchen Assistant will:
Who we are:
- Demonstrate an ability to manage pressure, prioritise tasks and communicate effectively at all levels
- Be an excellent team player
- Have a committed and organised approach
- Have a desire to succeed in your role
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Be flexible to work shifts
- Demonstrate Exceptional timekeeping and reliability
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.