Compass Group are currently looking for experienced kitchen porters on a temporary basis.
As a kitchen porter, your duties include but are not limited to;
- General washing-up duties to include all tableware and kitchen equipment
- Ensuring all kitchen areas are clear of debris and conform to Health and safety regulations
- Assisting the kitchen team with additional duties as and when required
- Sweeping, mopping and cleaning all floor and surface areas
- Disposal of all waste
- This kitchen porter role can be physically demanding and may involve heavy lifting from time to time
We supply kitchen porters to temporary bookings, both part-time and full-time, short- and long-term. Gain knowledge and experience across different units in the area. No day is the same as a kitchen porter!
We have different benefits including;
- Weekly payment (meets national minimum wage)
- Various shift times allowing you to find work that suits you!
- Perks at work (Retail discounts, money off cinema tickets, family days out)
Your specialised recruiter will be able to go into more detail with you once you have applied.
About the company
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.