As a Kitchen Porter, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You'll be working in a team full of fantastic people, after all, who doesn't dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends? Job Description
More about the role:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Compass exclusive offers with Perks
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and development
To perform a variety of manual tasks to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen. To maintain a high standard of customer care. To maintain standards of heath and safety and food hygiene. Who you are:
It doesn't matter if you've never worked as a Kitchen Porter before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing priorities
- Can do attitude and ability to work under pressure
Who we are:
- Experience of working in an environment where there are peaks and troughs in demand during service times
- Experience of working in environments involving high levels of customer care
- Good verbal communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of visitors to your work area
Compass Group Ireland offers the best of both worlds - being empowered by a strong, global organisation, whilst maintaining the personal touch of a small company adept at tailoring ideal catering solutions for each and every one of our clients.
Big Company strength with a small Company feel.
We're proud to be part of Compass Group PLC - a global and successful FTSE top 25 company. Each year over 500,000 Compass colleagues serve 5 billion meals in more than 50,000 client locations in 50 countries.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.