We are looking for an enthusiastic Kitchen Porter to perform a variety of manual tasks to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen. To maintain a high standard of customer care. To maintain standards of heath and safety and food hygiene. Job Description
- £9.00 per hour. 20 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Kitchen Porter will undertake the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
- To demonstrate a can do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- Positive customer and colleague feedback received.
- No complaints made.
- Market Leadership
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About The Company
- Self starter
- Takes the initiative
- Adaptable and flexible
- Communicates effectively
- Used to following procedures
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing priorities
- Can do attitude and ability to work under pressure
Chartwells Independents, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high-quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and school staff.
Whether it be producing great food for pupils and staff or being involved in creating great hospitality events our teams have a passion for preparing food using fresh quality ingredients. Our belief is that it all starts with great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.