Are you looking for a new challenge? For a rewarding job where you can make a real difference? Would you like to contribute to the greater good of the healthcare field? if so, then we would love to hear from you!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Kitchen Porter to join the Medirest Family here at Royal Surrey County Hospital.
We are looking for members to join our highly dedicated team, who deliver outstanding services for patients and visitors. Job Description
- Development opportunities including funded apprenticeships
- Health and wellbeing program
- Compass Pension Scheme
- Reward & recognition program
- Exclusive offers on Perks Include; retail discounts, cinema discounts, reloadable shopping cards, holiday discounts and many more
The Ideal Candidate
- To carry out all cleaning duties allocated to you in accordance with the unit cleaning schedules and standards of performance manual, as directed by the Head Chef and patient services supervisor.
- Ensure all orders are put away promptly and stock is rotated
- Management of recycling projects in the units.
- To dispose of all refuse carefully, and in accordance with the unit procedures.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- Passionate about customer services
- Takes pride in their work
- Can work under pressure and use own initiative.
Flexible to work 5 days over 7 including weekends