Are you looking for a new challenge? For a rewarding job where you can make a real difference? Would you like to contribute to the greater good of the healthcare field? If so then we would love to hear from you! A new opportunity has arisen for a Kitchen Porter to join the Medirest Family here at Royal Surrey County Hospital. We are looking for members to join our highly dedicated team, who deliver outstanding services for patients and visitors. Job Description
- Development opportunities including funded apprenticeships
- Health and wellbeing program
- Compass Pension Scheme
- Reward & recognition program
Exclusive offers on Perks include:
- Retail Discounts, Cinema Discounts, Reloadable Shopping Cards, Holiday Discounts and many more
The Ideal Candidate
- To carry out all cleaning duties allocated to you in accordance with the unit cleaning schedules and standards of performance manual, as directed by the Head Chef and patient services supervisor.
- Ensure all orders are put away promptly and stock is rotated.
- Management of recycling projects in the units
- To dispose of all refuse carefully, and in accordance with the unit procedures.
About The Company
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Passionate who takes pride in their work
- Can work on own initiative
Medirest part of Compass Group is the UK and Ireland's No.1 Cleaning and support services provider - market leaders in the provision of cleaning, retail, leisure and support services in the Defence & Offshore sector.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision, we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility