Looking for a new opportunity? Our friendly team based in Uxbridge are looking for a Knowledge Coordinator to join their administrative team. You will support the team via the Compass Digital Asset Management system, Atlas, providing a class leading suite of bid content and support materials for the proposal managers in the PDC as well as the sales and retention teams to utilise in winning bid responses. Job Description
- £12,500 per hour. 20 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Knowledge Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
The Ideal Candidate
- To ensure that all assets held within the knowledge library - Atlas - are at all times up to date, accurate and with the correct metadata to ensure they are easily findable for proposal managers and the sales and retention communities
- To daily review assets uploaded into the Rat Stat and correct all file names and metadata before releasing into the system
- Ongoing maintenance task on Atlas including checking uploads and monitoring empty metadata fields and duplicate or conflicting uploads
- Monitoring inbox and responding to all queries which are raised via email.
- Proactive close out of bids across all Compass sectors. Responsible for receiving and uploading winning materials specifically concentrating on content and infographics.
- To monitor Workplace, Twitter and other Social Media channels to capture evidence for upload into Atlas and use in bids
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of proposal content and have the ability to identify best practice responses
- As required to provide compelling responses for inclusion into the database
- As required, to liaise with subject matter experts (SMEs) and re-write content in such a style as can be easily inserted into bids
- Review and edit written responses provided by SMEs for grammar and accuracy of content and spelling
- Review bid responses for accuracy and compliance
- Proofread bid responses
- Log any direct bid related hours worked using FileMaker.
- A level English / English Literature at Grades A/B
- Advanced Word (with ability to use styles)
- Can do attitude - Focus on our client service at all times
- Knowledge of Excel
- Typing 45+ WPM
- Excellent English grammar and spelling for proof reading documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous bid experience
- Appropriate experience in tender management, preferably involving multi-service scenarios
- Ability to manage multiple complex answer work streams and to think clearly under pressure
- Degree in journalism and/or English
- Journalism experience
- A research background with the ability to gather, analyse and interpret information easily
If our Knowledge Coordinator position is right for you and you match our criteria of skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the global market leader in food and support services. We specialise in providing catering, vending and related services, along with a range of facilities management support, on our clients' premises. Compass Group UK & Ireland operate across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.